Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Student Success Statement

                              "Courage is being scared to death and doing the right thing anyway."
                                                                                                       -Chae Richardson

Reflection: You try, you fail.. and you may try again and be unsuccessful but the truth is, its only truly a failure if you stop trying all together…Its the courage to continue which helps you succeed. You may face challenges where your courage is questioned. I would define courage as the ability to stand up for yourself and/or for others despite the fear of what may happen to you. I would like to think I am courageous, but I haven't really had to test my courage yet.

                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment