Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Class Reflection

1. What did you like best about this class
One thing I really enjoyed was learning more about Microsoft office and its programs. I had the opportunity to further master my skills in word, power point, and excel. I know it'll be something that'll be useful in the future for a career.

2. What did you dislike about this class?
One thing that i really disliked about the class were usually the assignments. The assignment, such as researching a medical career, was perfectly fine at first but it became repetitive. The repetition of posting became too much of a routine and that's what made many of the students lose their interest in the class.

3. What can you recommend to improve the class?
Possibly a variety of different assignments that involve the use of computers. Assignments that involve the programs we've learned about, or a typing test/competition to further motivate students to do their work and master their typing skills.

4. What will you always remember about this class?
I'll probably remember Mr. Haymore's motto, "choose the right!". It was something he would say everyday and it grew on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment